Mini 4PE Biofilter (4 persons)
For cabins, smaller homes
or up to 12 workers
How the Mini 4PE Biofilter works
Raw sewage flows by gravity into the first stage of the primary settlement zone (5) of the mini biofilter. Here the solids settle out leaving the liquid to pass through to the second stage (6) for further settlement before reaching the irrigation zone (7).
The effluent is then pumped (9) into the distribution system (1) and sprayed uniformly across the media (2), where it slowly drains through the media bed. The effluent is recycled many times through the media to achieve the necessary standard.
Finally, the fully treated effluent is pumped or gravitates to watercourse or soakaway via the integral sample chamber (4).
Features and Benefits
of the Mini 4PE Biofilter
- High quality manufacture.
- Produces high quality effluent 20mg/l BOD and 30mg/l SS.
- Optional gravity or pumped outlet.
- Awarded a British Board of Agrément Certification.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Discharge to watercourse or soakaway subject to consent from the relevant authorities.
- Simple to install, to ground level if required.
- Commissioning, servicing and maintenance service available. Installation also available.
- Sample Chamber
- Primary Zone
- Primary Zone Second Stage
- Irrigation Zone
- Irrigation Pump